• Super Bowl event flyer 2020 design for my client.

    Happy new year! Enjoy Super Bowl event 2020. My Client Jon Roi message me for a Event flyer Design upcoming Super Bowl Event. So I started Design a Super Bowl Event flyer By using Adobe Photoshop.

    Super Bowl,  event flyer, free PSD flyer, Super Bowl  event flyer

    For Design concept first i search in google and find more concept about Super Bowl flyer design.
    And i find a model picture which i used as my buyer requires.
    Another Black and White Design is a sample which i send my client as a Sample.
    "Super Bowl  event flyer 2020 design"

    This is a Photoshop PSD template. Any one can  edit or redesign it with free tools of adobe photoshop .

    Template details:
    1. Size: 4.25×6.25 plus 0.25 bleed
    2. Mode: CMYK 300dpi
    3. Print Ready & Editable


    This is Reazuddin.


    I am a freelancer pro Graphic designer.I am passionate about creating graphics,sketches,illustrations,Dynamic Logos,Caricature & Cartoons,Info graphics,Design any flyer, Poster, Brochure, Banner, Web header, Social media cover and other's

    I can design for you as per your envision and requirement, and give you a high standard, eye-catchy and Fast work.

    My work is polished and high quality, you can take a review from my portfolio and show you more once you will select me and I am committed to build a long-lasting relationship with my clients by providing an exceptional service.


    Thanks & Regards

    Reazuddin
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    GET A QUOTE NOW

    feel free to contact me. Please send me your design informations to get a Sampe of your design.

    Search This Blog

    Powered by Blogger.

    Blog Archive

    ADDRESS

    Maijdee ,Noakhali Sadar, Bangladesh.

    EMAIL

    reazmail02@gmail.com

    TELEPHONE

    +8801644846244

    MOBILE

    +8801644846244,